And now, the 426 HEMI® Engine itself — the one that started it all is back with 426 cubic inches and 1,000 supercharged horsepower of hair-raising awesomeness.
=> 1000 HP @6800 RPM | 1288 Nm
The 426 Supercharged HEMI® Engine is the first Mopar® crate engine with 1,000 horsepower.
Along with its 1288 Nm, the complete engine assembly includes a water pump, flywheel, front sump oil pan, supercharger with throttle body, fuel injectors and coil packs.
These engines are NOT just remanufactured engines; these are fully assembled BRAND NEW engines with brand new components !
• 426 cu. in.
• 4.125 in. Bore
• 4.0 in. Stroke
• Cast Aluminum Block with 4-Bolt Powder Metal Caps
• Forged Steel Crank Material
• 3.0L Supercharger with Max 15 psi
• Forged 4340 H-Beam with ARP 2000 Bolts
• Forged Aluminum Piston Material
• Nodular Iron Camshaft
• Aluminum, Hemispherical Chamber Cylinder Heads
• 54.3mm Intake Valve Size
• 42mm Exhaust Valve Size
• 9.5:1 Compression Ratio
• 6,800 Peak RPM